on 20 May 2016
Fantastic colouring book for novices in doing 'proper' colouring rather than the more widely available shapes colouring, which I also enjoy, but the results I got by using the printed version as guidance were fab, even though I do say so myself!!
The fact that there is the image for you to copy means that the pages you do get to colour in don't have another image on the reverse, so doesn't damage the other images - which is something I find really frustrating with most other books.
I got the Birds to Colour at the same time - that one was not worth buying as they have ruined it by colouring in the images which should be left for the purchaser to complete. Shame the series isn't consistent.
on 12 September 2015
Iv been suffering with anxiety and not able to concentrate on watching tv and found it difficult to wind down in the evening. I love flowers, so choose this book and got myself some colouring pencils and thought Id give it a go. Iv been enjoying colouring in and its very relaxing.
on 26 February 2015
This was bought as part of a gift but on seeing the drawings I will be purchasing this for myself in due course. Item was received within promised timescale and was packaged securely.
on 12 March 2016
prompt delivery , the contents of the book were enjoyable to colour .
on 5 March 2016
Good designs having colour guide to follow.
on 21 April 2017
bought as a present reports back are vall good
on 8 March 2017
gave away as a present
on 5 April 2015
it is very nice lovely using paints takes away stress i found this very relaxing
on 22 May 2017
It was nice to find a colouring book with proper pictures rather than ones with a lot of abstract patterns. I also like that they had shown colour pictures to give an idea of what colours to use.
on 22 June 2015
I love all the colouring books I have recieved from you. They have been very helpful as it is easier to draw things that are in a colouring book and these have not let me down.