on 27 March 2012
We have a few of these things to spot books, the holiday one being the latest addition, we buy them for our 4 year old grandson as he loves them so much. It keeps him amused for hours on end because he will go through the book and then start at the begining again. He counted more ice creams than there should be on the front cover he was thrilled because he had found a mistake. Buy it with confidence.
on 13 September 2011
Our family are big fans of the 1001 series. Bought this for my five year old to look at in the car going on holiday. 10 year old joined in aswell.
Very colourful and beautiful illustrations.
on 16 August 2013
My year old received the Fairy version of this book for her birthday so we bought this version for another friend. I can't recommend highly enough, there is so much to find on each page that they will never tire of book as forget where they are by the time you revisit a page! Great to do a few pages before bed as an alternative to a story. Great value.
on 5 September 2011
This is a lovely book for little ones to look at on journeys etc. My daughter loves all of these 1001 books. Nice bright pics, very attractive.
on 6 July 2013
great book for holidays we enjoyed doing it on the plane, great price for keeping your little ones entertained
Would buy again
on 31 March 2013
My little grandaughter loves this book. Keeps her happy for ages and she always asks for it when she arrives.
on 30 May 2013
really great book, loads to look at and just when you think you have finished you have to go back to the start to find even more.
on 8 June 2014
Really good book with stickers, my 5 year old daughter enjoyed it more than the hardback version and kept her well occupied on a car journey!
on 1 December 2014
Was for a Xmas present but I could not give it was all drawn in and torn along the front cover and dirty went in the bin
on 6 June 2015
Book looks used! Would of sent back but my son loves finding books.