on 26 February 2018
I saw it with a friend's grandson who I was required to keep amused one day, and I noted he was very enthused by it so I bought one for my niece's eldest for Christmas. No feedback from her/him yet though.
on 28 December 2016
A lovely book very much enjoyed by my young daughter.
on 21 May 2014
There's plenty to spot in this book. Loads of hidden items on each page. This is one of the books that is always chosen by the children in my class. They love to share it and work together to find the objects and solve the puzzles.
on 7 March 2016
Great story - my daughter (3) loves it, lots of re-readability with it.
on 6 November 2016
Not as I expected
on 20 October 2015
Love these books, so does my 5 year old!
on 8 March 2015
My 3 year old gandson loves these books. (Suitable for pre-school children).
on 12 March 2016
I inherited some of the puzzle books from my nephews. My five year old son loves them and we read then every night. He loves finding items on each page. Had to buy some more for variety.
on 1 May 2012
I generally love these books however in this one every page was very green and visually a bit samey. I guess that's what you get in a jungle! Other books in the series are excellent and we will definitely buy some more.
on 30 August 2015
my son does not like listening to stories very much but he loves the puzzle books as it engages him in the story. Excellent fun to share with your child