Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 December 2016
Provides a more advanced level of detail about the Solar System (then Dr Seus - There's no place like space. My sons favourite). How it formed etc. This book will answer a lot of questions inquisitive kids might ask and clear imagery will keep their interests peaked. Written in a very simple straightforward way, for all of us to understand. I have already purchased more books in this series.
on 18 January 2017
My kids love Usborne books and astronomy, so I had high hopes for this one. But really, there was nothing here that made it stand out from the crowd like other Usborne books. It's just another basic solar system book. If your kids already have one, there may be nothing new here.
on 4 June 2017
My bright 4 year old great niece loved it. We had a model solar system to paint and put together, so the book was a happy accompaniment.
on 1 March 2017
A nice little book - but I was expecting a larger book than the one arrived! it is actually quite small. Colourful and good pictures.
on 6 May 2017
Looks good and kids will like it. Will try other books by usborne small but perfect for kids Fast delivery.
on 15 March 2017
Excellent book for my 5 yr old grandson who is doing a Space project in Year 1 at school. He took the book in to share with his class and teacher.
on 26 June 2017
My son got this a few years ago and loved it. We just got it again as a gift fir a seven year old boy... perfect. Artived wuickly. Good packaging
on 12 May 2017
not very big , but quite well detailed
on 3 August 2015
Excellent for learning my daughter is 6 and less reading and learning this was very good value for money she also reads to her little sister
on 30 March 2017