on 21 June 2011
I bought this book for myself. It is very cute. The pages are lovely and think and the colors are vivid. The cover is sturdy and will last the years. I have yet to fill all the pages as my baby is only one week but have started to use it already. The instructions are helpful and easy to follow, but you can always do it your own way as they are just a guide. does require some imagination, and is not just fill in the blanks. very cute book. I would sugest it to any crafy mum to be out there!
on 27 October 2012
I bought this book as I really liked the idea of being able to customise it, taking inspiration from other baby record books, none of which was quite what I was looking for. However, I was disappointed to find that it is in fact quite restrictive, in that each page is titled and so has a clearly designated theme. This wouldn't be such a problem if there were more pages. I especially think it is a shame that there is no page for before the baby was born. Also, there is a page assigned to bathtime, but no similar one for bedtime or mealtimes, for example. For information, the pages are as follows: The day I was born; Welcome home; Letters and cards; In the year I was born; My hands and feet; My family; My firsts; My first big adventure; Splashing around; Memorable moments; I am one; Things by me; Merry Christmas; I can talk; Growing up; More about me.
on 2 March 2011
An excellent unisex baby record book. Beautiful illustrations on quality paper. Great extras like tips on what to put in the scrapbook and how to make it decorative. Includes stickers and patterns. Covers all the basic and most important milestones and isn't too long winded and over detailed like some record books. Fantastic value. Does require a little creativity though.
on 6 June 2012
This book arrived today and omg I love it. My baby is due in December so I brought this to prepare, the colours are great for unisex as lots of green and yellow :) the photo doesn't really do the book justice, the quality is amazing and the pages are really thick. There are different sections as you would expect where you can add photos, baby's hand and feet prints, my first tooth etc, days out height and weight at birth etc. there is also a section at the beginning to inform you how best to use the scrap book which can be torn out afterwards. Loads of thought went into this. I brought this for myself, as a gift to me, but I would buy for any other mother to be. Perfect. Just what I wanted :)
on 22 November 2010
Very good quality paper, the prints are excellent and sharp and the colors are vivid. The instructions are easy to follow. The cover is really solid too.
on 6 July 2012
This is a beautiful book made of quality paper and card. The print quality is fantastic and the pages are nice and thick for attaching photographs and heavier items to.

I felt there could be more pages included with more room for photos, but the ones that are there are lovely. There's lots of scope for customising the book however you want and is great for those who want something a little more personal.

There are tips and hints for every page on how to decorate and personalise them, and a series of templates, stickers and ideas toward the back of the book to enable you to co-ordinate it throughout.

I can't wait to begin filling in our book with photos and memories. I'm sure it'll be something to treasure for a lifetime and to look back over in many years to come.
on 31 March 2012
i bought this product from reading reviews on this website and im gladwith my purchase. im very creative and like to put my own spin on things and this is great. comes with lots of tips and ideas for creating your book and making it unique. also include stickers, evelopes you make yourself, titled pages and little tags to record dates that mean something to you and your baby. great product.
on 15 March 2012
Lovely cute baby book, more of a scrapbook (American Style) than a record book with suggestions on what to include. Useful if you have no imagination like me and great if you are creative as you can set it out how you like. Very fast delivery, however, the inside cover was a bit wobbly as though it had got a little damp at some point and bottom section has come out of the ring binder so not in perfect condition depsite it being a new item.
on 11 December 2011
I bought this scrapbook to record my daughters birth and all her 'first's'! I like the way you can chose what you want to put in the book and also let's you be creative. I loved this so much o have bought the exact same one for my new arrival!
on 7 January 2013
Bought this for my daughter on the occasion of the birth of her first baby. She was delighted with it - quite different from othe baby diary type books. Good, colourful, modern design - very attractive product.