Customer reviews

Football Sticker Book (Usborne Activities)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 May 2017
Arrived quick.very good book
on 5 June 2011
As always, the Usborne sticker books are a total success. I always buy them for my 5 and 7 year olds when we go on a long journey. They love doing the stickers page by page and when they're finished, they like to keep them as reference books, never wanting to throw them away!. The illustrations are so good and the stickers are also good quality, and the price of them on Amazon is unbeatable.
on 11 February 2014
Bought for football mad 4 year old to have during half term - to do with his father. No idea if it will work out as half term is next week
on 23 June 2010
I bought two of these books for my grandchildren (twin boys aged 6) and they loved them. I feel these stickers teach the boys dexterity. Another good Usborne Sticker book! Keep them coming.
on 2 February 2011
I bought a few different types of these sticker books and my son loved them!!

They're great value for money too - they're double the price at whsmith!!!

The only problem is they're not everlasting! I must get some others!!!
on 17 May 2010
really recommend this book these books are great value for money and keep my little girl busy for hours think ive purchased everyone in the series and amazon seems to be selling them cheaper than anywhere else
on 4 August 2013
I bought this to keep my nephew entertained during our wedding and it was perfect for this. Some of the stickers are fiddly for younger children though.
on 9 December 2013
I bought this for my grandson who will be 5 in February. He is football crazy and absolutely loved this book. His grandfather helped him quite a bit, but between them they had lots of fun and the pages looked great when finished. Thoroughly recommendable.
on 3 June 2013
Bought for 4 yr old son as b?day gift. Arrived quickly and he enjoyed doing with us. needed help removing pics from page and finding correct page to stick on but concentrated well on it and enjoyed. Good price too
on 21 August 2013
This book has become a real favourite and id returned too frequently. Good quality stickers and lovely illustrations. My 6 year old has had hours of fun.