Customer reviews

on 29 December 2017
I liked this opportunity to teach my children about other cultures around the world. The book is concise and in simple English, suitable to be read to very young children or for early readers to tackle themselves. There's a recipe at the end for Christmas cookies, to add a practical element.
on 21 March 2017
Happy recipient and fast delivery.
on 9 December 2012
My grandchildren live in Sweden and follow Swedish customs and it is great that they can learn about Christmas in other countries, finding that Sweden is also included in the story.
on 11 February 2017
A small book with a hard cover, which gives short explanations about Christmas around the world. The book doesn't give a lot of detail about the traditions in different countries, just a very brief sentence/ paragraph. MAT pupils in year 2 could do their own research into the traditions after getting the brief introduction from the book.
Book arrived well packaged and quickly!
on 28 December 2013
This was a very well written account without much emphasis on the religious aspect of the tale, which would have made the book unacceptable to my son in law.
on 2 January 2010
Bought this last year and read a chapter each night to my son, it really got us in the festive Christmas mood. Gave it to a friend to have a look at for her grandchildren and she kept it, also the snowman stories from the same series by Usborne. I had to but another copy for myself and it will definately be kept as a reminder for my son of Christmases when he was young.
on 30 January 2013
Nice illustrations and narrative at just the right level for my nursery aged child. I would recommend this book for this reason
on 29 December 2016
Will appeal to younger children
on 2 January 2015
Great book!
on 15 March 2015
it does what it says on the box