Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 May 2017
My little niece loves this book !
on 12 April 2017
not really bedtimes stories... some stories are rhymes with a couple of lines on each page
on 5 November 2012
Bought this for my 2.5-year-old to read before bedtime.
He absolutely loves it and often chooses over other books.
Quite big for little child but that's not a problem for him!
The text on every page just the right amount - 1 to 2 sentences.
That was important as my boy is not ready to look at one page for too long.
We love it!
on 11 November 2016
Some stories offer life lessons to kids, but some are difficult to be understood by me.
I could not read to my kid a story that puzzles me.
on 29 December 2011
I bought this having previously bought Fairy Tales for Little Children (Usborne Picture Storybooks) and wasn't disappointed. Again, it has the right number of words per page for short attention spans (my son is 2 and a half) but enough words so that there is actually a plot. Somewhere between "That's not my..." and "The Gruffalo". These stories are a lot calmer than the fairy tales, the most exciting is probably The Reluctant Dragon and there's a real shortage of decent villains (or big, bad wolves), but that's probably appropriate for bedtime reading. The only disadvantage has been that my son now quotes his books and "What a beautiful pussy you are" can be misinterpreted (thankfully it's well known enough that it hasn't been yet).
on 6 November 2011
Bought this book for my little boy who always insists in having a story read before he goes to bed. Great storys and pictures, would definetly recommed.
on 12 October 2011
A Good collection of short stories for children up to about the age of 5yrs. These are just long enough to put my 10mth old boy to sleep. The pictures are colourful which make him interested when reading during the daytime.
on 16 November 2011
This book has some loverly bedtime stories my grandaughter loves it.
I would reccomend this book to any one with small children.
on 23 November 2013
Bought for 2 year old boy. Lovely book, great stories, beautiful pictures and a snip at only £4! Excellent, very pleased
on 4 December 2012
This book is just lovely beautifully illustrated with great bedtime stories for 3 and 4 year olds. Both my granddaughters at 4 and my 3 year old grandson love this book. I would definately recommend it.