Customer reviews

on 13 December 2011
Bought along side Flying Of Course, which I used in my first year of Uni and so I invested in this and Flying Off Course whilst in my 2nd year. It is extremely useful if doing a transport degree or wanting to know more about the industry. The author breaks down the information into sizeable chunks so that the reader is able to understand the information. Introduced this by a lecturer and would recommend to students alike.
on 28 October 2017
Great book for airline studies - helped my dissertation massively! Good condition when it was delivered!
on 6 September 2013
The author gave a competent overview of the industry etc... However, when airlines were named as examples within chapters, it never lasted very long, it felt like we were constantly scratching the surface, nothing in-depth gripped my attention, just a few sentences and then we moved on to the next section.
One person found this helpful
on 25 March 2016
Very useful book!
on 16 December 2014
aok
on 28 March 2013
This book about airline marketing and management is very easy to read and to understand. I highly recommend this book.
on 11 February 2014
I think this book is good for my Aerospace MBA courses! I will like it to read! thank you very much!
VINE VOICEon 28 March 2010
Reads like it's written for a taught course, so is very structured. Having said that it's well written and not a difficult read, covering a huge amount of theoretical ground.
8 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2017
A very useful reference text!
on 14 April 2014
I had to buy this book as required reading for a course and was apprehensive that it might be a dry and tedious read. however, the author's style made the book easy to read, understand and use during my study. Stephen Shaw has managed to make what could be dry out subject accessible and readable. He covers all of the salient issues facing the aviation industry as it comes to terms with increased deregulation and the rise of the low cost carriers - EasyJet et al. I was surprised with how straight forward this was to read and how easy his narrative and arguments were to follow.