Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 September 2014
Kids will love this story, how can they not it has magical characters, and locations like the Stinky Swamp. My kids have got a good laugh about that, and other such things.

Skylands is under attack from giant monsters. Spyro and the other Skylanders seem powerless to stop these over grown monstrosities, luckily Koas comes to the rescue. Could the arch villain really have turned over a new leaf? Also why?

Personally I would have liked a bit more action in the story but it was not aimed at me. An all round good story with plenty of guest stars, child humour to keep kids interested. If you have Skylanders crazy kid (mine aged 7 and 4) they will love this book.
on 3 August 2013
My 9 year old son thoroughly enjoyed this book and is now looking at others in the series. He is a very good reader and there is a good range of punctuation and words to help them progress their reading/writing level.
on 26 October 2013
Great writing style- witty and exciting. Onk Beakman always seems to write a good skylanders story and he doesn't disappoint once again. Convenient length of chapters for reading to the kids and so they don't get overwhelmed when reading themselves
on 29 December 2012
brought for my grandson who is a big skylander fan very easy for him to read himself now going to read a chapter every night before bed.
VINE VOICEon 27 December 2013
A very expensive series of books for what they are. Not very long stories, not very exciting stories, and not very exciting stories (for me, anyway!!). My 8 year old son enjoyed them, but for the money, they can be finished in one sitting - which I think makes them very expensive.
on 4 November 2013
I bought this book for my youngest son, he loves the story and the pictures. This was read to him over a few nights and he couldn't wait for the next instalment. Highly recommend this book.
on 20 August 2013
bought as a gift for a family member
haven't given it to them yet but I am sure he will love it
speedy delivery
what more can you say about a book !!!
on 3 March 2013
I read this to my 6 year old son as a bedtime story. He loved it and we will be buying the next in the series. The writing is of a good quality for a childrens book.
on 22 April 2013
I bought this for my Godson who is highly into Skylanders. A reluctant reader, he soon changed his mind about reading when the subject material was so interesting.
on 2 September 2013
Exciting and well written.This book is great for Skylanders fans and children just starting to enjoy longer stories. Not bad for adults either!