Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 December 2015
son loves them
on 9 August 2013
Bought this for my grandson who is a great Skylander fan, he was well pleased, as for me, I am the best grandma!!!! well worth buying at that rate
on 25 October 2013
I bought this book for my 5 year old as he loves Skylanders and I was trying to encourage his reading for fun. Well, he loved the book but on the first reading the pages came out and now I have sellotaped and glued it together so many times that I am sick of it and have recycled it. Buying another copy hopefully with a better binding job. Fingers crossed.....
on 17 April 2013
I gave this books to my grandsons to go with there z box skylanders. They enjoy looking things up when they play.
on 31 March 2014
I really like the book because it has different sky landers and elements it is really interesting for the game make a new one PLEAS O PLEASE MAKE A NEW ONE!!!
on 15 July 2013
... purchased for a 7 year old boy, nice illustrations with text describing each of the skylanders, not seen this type of book in the shops.
on 10 May 2013
books are boring he said... until he saw this one! then he sat down, and began reading the book from cover to cover. Recpommended for Skylanders fans everywhere!
on 19 March 2013
My Grandson loves this story book, what more could I ask for. If you have children that are Skylander fans then they will love these books
on 11 February 2015
Grandson loves this
on 8 January 2013
i brought this for my 8 year old grandson who loves to play Skylanders a great book he could read himself and i know he has really enjoyed it.