on 19 August 2013
DK guides are always superb and this was no exception. Great details of main sights and lots of info about smaller interesting sights, towns and exhibitions that might otherwise be missed.
on 19 January 2014
Very good service. Certain cities.....Florence, Venice, Rome,.......cry out for Eyewitness Guides, even if they are hardly a pocket guide! Would recommend for planning a visit.
on 3 September 2013
As always, as far as I am concerned,DK books are very good value and beautifully illustrated.
Perhaps I am an Italophile ,but I like the way the contents are presented
on 13 August 2014
DK Eyewitness are my favourite guides. You have a great tourist guide with wonderful pictures and images, suggested parcours, restaurants, hotels, etc. I love them!
on 15 June 2013
Used this on a recent trip to Tuscany including not just Florence and Sienna but the smaller hilltop cities too. Always gave the information we wanted without fuss.
on 8 November 2014
Was absolutely invaluable, both the maps and the wonderfully illustrated place descriptions. Really helped me make the most of my trip as I ventured out alone.
on 24 March 2014
having just returned from our break in Florence our visit would have been much less satisfying without this excellent and simple to use guide.
on 14 November 2014
Brilliant book. I borrowed it from a friend first and liked it so much I ordered one. It will be very informative when we get to visit .
on 6 September 2013
This guide was great for our recent trip to Tuscany. As we didn't manage to get to Florence the book will get used again next year.
on 23 May 2015
Fabulous little book and all you'll need for a trip to the most beautiful city I think I've ever been to.