Customer reviews

on 6 March 2015
A fantastic book - all my children LOVE it and their ages range from 2 to 7, and I imagine it will continue to entertain for a long while yet! Bright, colourful and covers a huge range of Pixar movies, so its crammed full of info and quirky little 'facts' about characters. Highly recommended for any Pixar fans!
on 23 March 2013
A lovely book for adults and kids alike with descriptions of all characters including a few obscure ones! Goes right up to Brave the latest Pixar. Lovely pictures with nice snippets of info. No good for an academic purpose but great little book for any lovers collection.
on 3 February 2015
This book is great! The low review is because I put this item in my 'wish list' until I got paid. It was 5 pound at the time. By the time I got paid it went up a couple pound. I still bought it. It came the next day and it is now back to 5 pound!
on 23 August 2015
My 4 year old and my husband LOVE this book - they look at it for ages. Once the 4 year old can read I'm sure he won't put it down - he loves learning about his favourite characters and there's so much information with some lovely imagery.
on 5 November 2014
LOVE IT!
Great book with awsome pictures and lots of information on the characters from Toy Story to Brave. Highly recommend it to young children and people who are a PIXAR fan!!! A must buy for definite!
on 10 August 2015
I already bought 2 of the same book as my son can keep his hands of it. The book is literally falling apart after very extensive use. It's great for all ages. You won't disappoint anyone, child or adult!
on 28 August 2014
Brilliant - I used this book last year for teaching children how to create information texts. Now I've bought a set for my new class this year, looking forward to using them again!
on 30 June 2014
A beautifully produced hardback DK book, full of colour pictures of all the Disney characters you'd expect. My autistic little friend loved it. If you love Pixar, this is for you.
on 18 October 2015
I love Pixar and this is a great item for kids! Kind of wanted it to be more informative and enlightening though seeing as I'm 21 but whatevzzz
on 12 December 2013
Just right for my grandson who loves everything Disney! We'll have hours of fun looking through the pages and naming the characters.