Customer reviews

Top 10 Costa Blanca (DK Eyewitness Travel Guide)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 July 2017
Does what it says on the tin. Good value and a potted view of the best places to go on the Costa Blanca.
on 3 May 2017
lots of info about the costa blanca region ,well worth owning
on 1 April 2017
Arrived as expected, in every way
on 24 July 2017
Great book, detailed, informative and perfect for our holiday
on 3 June 2017
Great for finding out what you can see and do on your holiday in this area.
on 19 September 2016
In order to see a map I was asked to write a review - this is the review. Really great.
on 22 July 2015
Good product
on 3 August 2015
Quite a good book but it makes some places seem prettier than they are. We stayed in Altea for two weeks and while a small part of it is very pretty, most of it is a characterless town with a very busy highway running through this. We wasted two weeks of our lives and a lot of money because of this book. Another place to avoid is Denia, it's quite nice at the seafront but the old part lacks character and its extremely dirty in parts.
on 18 September 2011
Really disappointed by this book. It lacked any useful detail, opening times, directions etc. The descriptions of locations and towns were quite frankly at best inaccurate and at worst misleading, villages turned out to be large seaside towns, quiet family resorts were in practise run down. With the exception of a small garden all other places in the top recommendations were a disappointment. A complete waste of money and a distant second to the excellent AA Spiral bound guides.
on 29 January 2011
I bought this guide as my wife and I am due to travel to Spain - Costa Blanca in June of this year. I have used this type of guide before and I do like the way the book is put together. The book is concise, but with sufficient detail to give you an understanding of the area you are visiting. Different chapters to different areas of the Costa Blanca.

I particularly like the top 10's - there are loads of these within the book, top 10 places, hotels, restaurants etc etc. My wife and I love these and we always make an effort to visit the top 10 places mentioned in the book.

Nice pull out map in the back so as we are going to be hiring a car - this is a nice touch.

Highly recommended.