on 23 March 2017
Excellent book. Have just started the 2nd project, hope to make everything in book. It's an excellent book and a must have.
on 2 June 2017
At least it keeps one member of the family quiet whilst knitting?
on 21 July 2017
Useful book, assortment of patterns. M.
on 9 October 2017
Perfect for a new knitter
on 27 December 2017
I own the hardback edition of this book and it's great. However the ebook is missing several patterns which is frustrating as this was not made clear in the product information.
on 9 August 2017
Disappointed this ebook contains so few patterns compared to the print book. Hoped to use it as a mobile version for a pattern I was working on but it's not there.
on 15 December 2017
Brilliant, easy to follow book. I use this really regularly.
on 5 November 2017
Great book, lovely patterns
on 18 November 2017
Fab condition
on 30 June 2014
I've knitted two projects from this book so far, the building blocks and the newborn booties. The building blocks went great, I'm not a novice knitter but I've never attempted most of the techniques used for panels in that project, and I found the instructions really easy to follow.

The booties have not gone so great. I found 2 misprints in the instructions (although baby brain may be in play as I'm 29 weeks now!) one says "yon" when only "yo" can be found in the instructions at the back of the book, the other is a "sk2p" instruction that I couldn't find in the back of the book at all. It wasn't a huge problem as I googled the terms and found out what to do, so easy to fix.The other problem is that the booties are massive compared to the newborn ones I've shop bought, but I figure I can use them for slightly later on. This might be down to tension, but I knit fairly tight so I doubt it.

All in all, the projects are great, but I think you need to be an established knitter in order to pick through the minor faults and correct them yourself.

Update:Just knitted the pram toy and found another misprint, the sunrays should read dec 1 st at EACH end of the next row and foll alt rows. It's the same as the instructions for the centre face so I think most people would guess what it should read.