Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 May 2015
Excellent children's bible. Definitely for slightly older children (I'd say KS2 onwards) rather than younger children. Detailed with extras including section explaining the stories and teaching about the history too.
on 28 August 2014
I was really stuck for a present for a one year old God-daughter when I saw this. It is a lovely book, well written and with great illustrations. The sort of thing that will last a lifetime and not just for children. A good quality item that I am very happy to recommend.
on 27 March 2017
Beautifully illustrated and very well produced. Arrived promptly. Not yet given as present but am confident a 10 year old will love it.
on 5 June 2017
Lovely book. Much better than I expected.
on 29 December 2013
I enjoyed reading this just as much as my child does.
every night since it arrived a story for this bible book has been requested and read. I love the extra notes and "understanding the story" side notes to each part.
Beautiful informative illustrations rather than kid style cartoons.

Fantastic book.

Highly recommend as a gift or to give to your own child.

even an adult would enjoy this as it's laid out in a way to introduce someone to the bible if they hadn't had it in their life before.
on 10 May 2015
This will be a good Bible for our Grandson when he is about 8. I bought it as a Christening present for him but I am now giving him The Beginner's Bible which is appropriate for his age of 2. I will save this to give him at a later date. Looks just right for 8 - 12 group.
on 11 June 2014
I bought this for a First Communion, having got a DK child's bible for mine and loved it many years ago. This is a beautiful and informative as mine had been and hopefully will be cherished as much as mine has been.
on 1 August 2013
As usual Dorling K produce a gem of a book. Not for toddlers but longer lived for that. high quality hard back.
on 2 August 2014
A lovely gift for my son's communion.
on 19 August 2016
Although this book is meant for kids it is extremely in-depth and provides a lot of well researched information that would be perfect for adults alike.