on 9 September 2015
Excellent guide, good price.
on 7 June 2017
A very handy book.
on 13 September 2014
bit superficial
on 2 August 2016
Thank you for excellent service. Book very useful with lots of information
on 22 July 2013
Being based in Bergerac and travelling around the local area, I was a little disappointed the information on areas of interest was rather scant and a bit patchy. I realize rough guides are just that but a little more on the area than where to stay and eat would have been better for me. I think on this occasion I chose the wrong guide.
on 6 August 2013
We bought this book simply because it was the latest book available for this particular area of France.

Being fairly well travelled I have entrusted Lonely Planet to guide me around the world and was disappointed to find that the only guide they had for the Dordogne appeared in their much larger guide to France and that chapter amounted to not much more than a précis of the highlights.

We have used the Rough Guide to plan our trip in August for which on the face of it has been excellent.
on 29 May 2013
Everything you need in a guide book even if you know the region. A fresh design, Rough Guides have come a long way since my 1980's edition. Bought a new French map book to compliment it!
on 19 August 2013
This was one of the most useful guides I have used. The information was up to date and honest! We used it a lot during our holiday and I would certainly consider buying 'Rough Guides' again.
on 17 May 2013
I like Rough Guides, and have purchased many over the years, but this is the first of the coloured editions I have bought. It is a significant improvement - great clarity, maps are especially good. Content up to usual RG standards, and splitting the region into clearly defined zones is very helpful. Recommended.
on 11 August 2013
Does what it says on the cover! Well written and easy to read. Makes planning a trip easy and creates excitement ahead of the visit.