Customer reviews

The LEGO® Movie The Essential Guide (Lego Film Tie in)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 April 2014
Great book, bought for my son and he is very impressed with it. Would recommend it for any parent to buy.
on 4 March 2014
My children really love this book and I have bought it with lego sets for a couple of school birthdays. It is fantastic at reading aboutthe different characters and the film. Children have read it to each other and I have read it to them. It is never on the book shelf!
on 24 May 2014
The book is laid out in a nonfiction format. It's a great way to introduce nonfiction text features and encourage kids to read headings, captions and different text boxes. The boy has been so well loved I may need to order another copy.
on 14 January 2015
Christmas present for grandson he was so pleased to get and cant wait to go see the movie. Thanks for the swift delivery and good packaging.
on 30 August 2014
If your kids like the movie then they will like this, bought for my tom boy 8 year old daughter! Lots of lovely pics
on 13 July 2014
Small but very good.
on 26 March 2014
Well, then, I have already reviewed two other products from Amazon.co.uk and this is my third review.
So, I think that the product of the LEGO Movie The Essential Guide DK book is fantastic because I think it's a great read and
the purpose is that it is a fantastic gift for anyone who likes LEGO.
Whether a fan who is old, young or even a granny or grand-dad this book will be remembered in the long and perilous decades to come or even years.
Mind you, I have purchased this product from Amazon.co.uk because I have a student discount card (NUS - National Union of Students). The price that I have paid for the book is £6.65. What a bargain, eh, folks?
So, if someone asks me ''Would you recommend this product?''. My response would be ''Yes, I would''.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service and for your co-operation for delivering this product on time.
Five stars all round!!! From Richard Hill
on 18 December 2014
I purchased this for my grandson for Christmas. I am sure he will be delighted.
on 14 September 2014
Children in my class have worn it out by continual use.....
on 11 September 2015
speedy delivery great lego product