Customer reviews

LEGO® Minifigure Year by Year A Visual History: With two Minifigures (Dk Lego)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 27 August 2017
This is a must for any lego fan and I'm 64!! A really great book which is an add-on to my existing collection.
on 23 April 2015
Really nice book, good for children or adults with a love of Lego minifigures. The three minifigures that come with it are great (one of the main reasons I got it was for the stormtrooper minifigure!)
Absolute bargain for £5.
on 18 January 2015
I bought this for my son in law as him and our daughter are legomaniacs and they were very pleased with it.. Thank you
on 7 December 2015
Awesome book!
on 5 January 2014
I know this is sad to admit as a 32 year old woman but i bought this book for myself as i love collecting minifigures. The book is fantastic it tells you how they started, how they get made and shows you figures throughout the years with great pictures too. Getting 3 minifigures with the book is a great touch and my children love to look through the book with me so i'd recommend for any age.
22 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 October 2013
Anyone looking for a concise history of all the LEGO Mini figure should purchase this now ! its highly detailed throughout exceptional quality item, my girlfriends son saw this in local shop at £25, popped onto amazon and found it for £10, He scrolled through the pages enthralling me with details of which figures he has, also great for any collectors out there. overall, great book, one very happy boy :-))))
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 August 2015
A very good book it gives you the history of every figure by lego over the years full of many amazing facts this is a true visual history year by year plus you get three mini figures with the book a robber from lego city collection a storm trooper from the star wars collection and a standard pedestrian from the 70s very fast delivery packed extremely well I would highly recommend this to any body.
on 11 November 2013
I spotted this in a well know food retail outlet at an extortionate price, but had decided it would make an excellent Christmas gift from my daughter to her daddy for Christmas. So to good old Amazon I ventured!

This is an awesome reference book for the lego enthusiast and the complete novice. I have enjoyed browsing through the full colour pictures and love the three mini figures included in the hardcover. It makes a lovely gift and wouldn't hesitate to use this seller again as they seem to have some fantastic offers for all ages (thanks for including you catalogue!)
on 17 February 2014
I bought this for my partner as both of us LOVE Lego. We own a couple of the large models (R2D2 & Hobbit Hole). It's an interesting book to read through about all the different characters and models there have been over the years. I think anyone who is a kid at heart and a bit nostalgic will enjoy this book
on 16 December 2013
This book is incredible. Bought for my brother-in-law (aged30+) I was just so amazed when it came in the post. It's huge!!!! And has a few actual Lego men in the front cover! I think this is the best gift I've ever bought and of disappointed I have to give to him for Christmas.