Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 18 January 2015
I bought this for my son in law as him and our daughter are legomaniacs and they were very pleased with it.. Thank you
on 5 January 2014
I know this is sad to admit as a 32 year old woman but i bought this book for myself as i love collecting minifigures. The book is fantastic it tells you how they started, how they get made and shows you figures throughout the years with great pictures too. Getting 3 minifigures with the book is a great touch and my children love to look through the book with me so i'd recommend for any age.
on 29 October 2013
Anyone looking for a concise history of all the LEGO Mini figure should purchase this now ! its highly detailed throughout exceptional quality item, my girlfriends son saw this in local shop at £25, popped onto amazon and found it for £10, He scrolled through the pages enthralling me with details of which figures he has, also great for any collectors out there. overall, great book, one very happy boy :-))))
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 18 February 2014
"Lego Minifigure Year by Year: A Visual History" is a great book and must-have for every LEGO fan that shows the development of this classic toy.

The book is packed with photos that were made professionally and looking beautiful, including all relevant data about each of the 2.000 most important LEGO miniature figures that can be found inside.

The miniature figures are sorted chronologically by their theme and it's also great to see some rare miniature figures that otherwise cannot be seen except in some special LEGO stores that organize exhibitions of such collections.
Also on the book beginning reader will be introduced with a LEGO short history and the ways this toy is made.

"Lego Minifigure Year by Year" is nice reference guide about LEGO past and present, that on its more than 250 pages shows history of beloved toy, for anyone who liked LEGO and/or still play with them alone or with kids.

Due to that this book can be recommended to readers of all ages and especially it can be recommended as an excellent gift for someone who loves LEGO, as this book will definitely have a special place on anyone's bookshelf.
on 11 November 2013
I spotted this in a well know food retail outlet at an extortionate price, but had decided it would make an excellent Christmas gift from my daughter to her daddy for Christmas. So to good old Amazon I ventured!

This is an awesome reference book for the lego enthusiast and the complete novice. I have enjoyed browsing through the full colour pictures and love the three mini figures included in the hardcover. It makes a lovely gift and wouldn't hesitate to use this seller again as they seem to have some fantastic offers for all ages (thanks for including you catalogue!)
A very good book it gives you the history of every figure by lego over the years full of many amazing facts this is a true visual history year by year plus you get three mini figures with the book a robber from lego city collection a storm trooper from the star wars collection and a standard pedestrian from the 70s very fast delivery packed extremely well I would highly recommend this to any body.
on 17 February 2014
I bought this for my partner as both of us LOVE Lego. We own a couple of the large models (R2D2 & Hobbit Hole). It's an interesting book to read through about all the different characters and models there have been over the years. I think anyone who is a kid at heart and a bit nostalgic will enjoy this book
on 16 December 2013
This book is incredible. Bought for my brother-in-law (aged30+) I was just so amazed when it came in the post. It's huge!!!! And has a few actual Lego men in the front cover! I think this is the best gift I've ever bought and of disappointed I have to give to him for Christmas.
on 23 April 2015
Really nice book, good for children or adults with a love of Lego minifigures. The three minifigures that come with it are great (one of the main reasons I got it was for the stormtrooper minifigure!)
Absolute bargain for £5.
on 24 April 2015
Bought for a mere £5. Exceptional value. Really enjoyed browsing through the ones I played with, nice trip down memory lane. A birthday present for my 5 year old who will love the minifigures.