Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 February 2014
I've bought three of these books for my granddaughters and great niece. What a great book this is. Full of ideas for making everything. Should keep them all occupied for many years. I recommend this as an excellent present.
on 21 July 2013
Has lots of amazing and original ideas for all occasions listed by heading. Great ideas for rainy days and holidays.
on 17 March 2013
I bought this as a gift for my 8 year old daughter and she is really enjoying reading and planning what to do from it. There is a wide variety of projects that she can do on her own and then others that will need adult assistance, also good information pages to read and lots of colourful photos.
My daughter aged 10 says looks good and has a great layout making it easy to read. It has plenty of ideas .which will keep her busy for a long time. She really likes the whole book. my daughter likes making things and this book as kept her busy. It has also meant many a trip to the shops to buy what is needed to make some of the ideas. Probably for 8-12 year olds. Recommended. .
on 26 August 2013
you get what the cover says, plenty of original ideas plus some good old fashioned ones. Well worth the purchase
on 18 December 2014
A great variety of different activities but beware the typo in the cupcake recipe. The flour needs an extra 100g. It makes me distrust the rest of the book tbh. I spotted it in time for my daughter to rescue the mix but don't like to think of other girls out there trying and failing at cupcakes. Disappointing.
on 16 May 2013
my daughter loved it!!!lots of things to do inside which I wouldn't mind doing too!! Will keep us very busy!!!
on 22 February 2013
I bought this for my niece's 7th birthday..it's full of excellent and exciting ideas for arts and craft project that even I'm looking forward to making....would it be wrong to keep it...?
on 9 April 2013
Such a well presented and colourful book with so many beautiful and clever ideas for girls to craft. I'd recommend this to anyone who has a girl who likes to craft!!
on 9 February 2014
I bought a copy as a Christmas present for my 8yr old granddaughter.
It gave clear instructions and was easy for her to follow.
Lots of ideas all in one book and gave us lots of inspiration.
I have now had to order another for a friends daughter.
Must have book if you have a 'maker and craftperson' in your family.