on 11 February 2016
it is same book as Help Your Kids With Spelling And Grammar By...
7 people found this helpful
on 11 August 2017
Perfect as a refresher for a primary pgce student.
As a mature student, many teaching strategies have changed since my younger days. This clearly breaks down everything I need to know and I can see it being useful all year.
One person found this helpful
on 4 August 2016
This book is a life saver!
If you have a child in primary school at the moment I HIGHLY recommend it. As a Year 6 teacher myself, I have been able to swot up on my own understanding and will be using it to help with the children as well. Excellent!
3 people found this helpful
on 26 March 2014
Excellent resource for parents and teachers alike, who are a little rusty with their english - especially grammar. A clear, step-by-step guide through reading, writing, spelling and grammar; ideal for low key SATs revision. I would highly recommend it, as well as the maths book by the same author - it's been invaluable to me in helping my year 9 daughter with her algebra.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2016
I love this book it is great for my son in primary and I am using too on a BA English Literature. Explains some difficults English concepts in easy to understand terms. I also purchased the music and maths versions and they are great too.
One person found this helpful
on 13 May 2018
Lots of extremely useful information in this book and is set out in a way that is easy to understand
on 11 May 2018
bought this item for me as I love the English language and everything associated with it and basically just wanted to brush up on the knowledge I already have
on 14 February 2018
Easy to use and full of useful and practice advice and information.
on 24 August 2017
Arrived quickly. Overall a very useful English guide and not just for children but also adults of a second language.
on 24 March 2018
this book is a MUST for your children and especially grankids.