on 9 April 2017
Bought as a gift , niece loves it & listens to the cd every night . Well worth the money
on 22 March 2017
Bought as part of my grandchilds birhday present and I am sure she will love it!
on 2 January 2014
Pleased with this , no problem at all. My grandchild loves it ... Don't know how we managed without it!!
on 4 April 2017
Excellent product and very helpful responses to communications...Extremely recommended.
on 23 March 2017
My 4 yr old loves the pepper pig stories. She has them on whilst in the bath and sometimes for bedtime. Just like the series with all the character voices and narration. Will be great for long journeys too.
on 10 April 2017
Brilliant cd. On non stop!!
on 27 May 2015
One of my kids' favourite 'afternoon nap time' listening. I'm not a fan myself (not sure Peppa's always got the best manners in the world...) but can't deny the popularity in our home. Lots of stories on this disc... but some were from the DVD's we have. Made me realise I could've just ripped the audio from them... D'oh!!
on 27 August 2013
Peppa is a wonderful creation and the stories are in any form of media precise and well written. This CD enables our grand daughter to enjoy them but also use her imagination as to the pictures and the events. She loves it.
on 29 September 2014
"Storytime" is perhaps a misleading description: this is basically just the audio of 13 episodes of Peppa, just very slightly adapted and with silences cut out and extra "says Daddy Pig", "exclaimed Suzy Sheep" or "snorted George" (for example) added in. Your children will probably like it if they're fans of the TV version, but it'll probably irritate you parents quite a bit fairly soon. Some of the humour and charm from the animation is definitely missed I think.
on 9 February 2016
Arrived on time and well packaged. Bought these audio cd's for my children as they were not settling down for bed even although I read them stories. I was amazed at how quickly the children relaxed and fell asleep. The stories are very good and the quality sound is excellent. I will be buying more to build up a collection. Very impressed. Have recommended to friends and family.