on 24 December 2017
Love pirate pete books, nursery and potty were great ones and my boys faves! BUT this one is all over the place. TERRIBLE. Could not even hold my 3 years attention. Strange book. If you want a good book to teach please and thank you try others.... waste of money sadly
One person found this helpful
on 9 October 2013
The reason I bought this book is because my daughter would not say please or thank you, even though she is only eighteen months old her speech is actually quite good but she was not understanding please and thank you. After reading this book only a couple of times she is now saying please 'peas' and thank you, without even being reminded. She loves the characters in the story and expecially loves that they go to nursery it helps her to relate to them. She particularly enjoys pressing the button where you can cheer when Princess Polly and Pirate Pete get it right!
I would recommend this book to parents of very young children because even if they aren't yet speaking it's a great place to start with their manners!
5 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2015
My 22 month Grand Daughter loves books and this book is a good way of encouraging reading while teaching her manners. She loves the button that cheers and pushes it every time we finish a page. Would have given 5 stars if the button said please and thank you rather than cheering.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 August 2015
My son loves these books and likes to press the sound button. Laid out very well but the sound is a cheer again. Would have been nice to have said thankyou or something different to a cheer like all the other books.
on 8 May 2018
my son loves these books
on 8 October 2015
LOVELY BOOK FOR TEACHING RECEPTION CLASS CHILDREN MANNERS.
One person found this helpful
on 25 August 2017
I wish the sound is not only cheering, other sounds would be more interesting
on 14 October 2016
okay but sounds not very clear but nice little story
on 20 September 2017
The content of this book is good however the batteries were flat when it arrived
on 31 December 2016
Arrived in good time. My daughter loves reading this book.