Customer reviews

Cloudbabies: Little Library
Format: Board book|Change

on 24 March 2013
These books are very basic. They summarise the main characteristics of each of the "cloudbabies" and their "friends", however they have very little educational value.
The books refer to "nighting time" and other made-up phrases that are used in the programme. This annoys my husband and I as we do not feel this use of language is beneficial. Each book is a few pages long and there is no story. Its just an overview of each of the characters. With this in mind they are only really suitable for very young babies and toddlers. Also all the spines have split and they have had to be taped back together. I have never had to do this with any other of my daughters books as she is generally very good at taking care of things.
Having said all that my daughter LOVES them. She likes the show, so I guess the two go hand-in-hand. She likes putting them in and out of the little holder and points out each of the characters. She insists on reading all of the books back to back. Given the choice of all the books she has she would pick these everytime.
5 people found this helpful
on 3 May 2016
Great set of books. My1 year old daughter loves the programme and spends a long time looking at each of the books. She also likes sliding the books into their holder and then tipping them back out again. They are also hard wearing and last a long time. Lovely colourful set of books.
on 8 December 2015
Disappointed to say the least! So small...my daughter 11months loves cloud babies. I wanted a normal size book...and not much writing on the pages...wanted a a bit of a story in each book but just a few words printed large.not worth money I'm sorry to say!
on 13 August 2013
Very well thought out layout of Cloud babies books, which for any fan would give much enjoyment. Originally brought as part of my nieces birthday but have also brought again for my daughter. These books have certainly helped my little one learn her colours and she loves looking at the different picture layouts. Very good very colourful - Will certainly keep until little one is ready to read!
on 16 August 2013
This set of books is ideal for small children. The small size makes them easy to hold and slot back into their storage sleeve. The books are well made and should stand up to regular use well. The pages are brightly coloured and well-illustrated which will help to stimulate the imagination and allow 'embellishment' of the basic text on the pages. We bought them as part of our granddaughter's second birthday present and they were an instant hit.
on 26 July 2013
Beware - this is a mini library.. the books are tiny. But they are perfect for a cloudbabies mad toddler!! My little girl LOVES them! Makes a great little present :)
on 8 May 2017
Great little books to read to toddlers. Very short books that keep their attention until you have finished the book
on 31 October 2013
purchased dvd and cloud baby doll to complete a gift set for 18m old, books small but good for little hands and to pop into your bag etc.
on 16 October 2015
Bought for my Goddaughter, she really loves them
on 16 May 2013
2 yr old loves them have to take them in my bag everywhere! well worth the money def reccommend to anyone with cloudbaby fans
One person found this helpful