Customer reviews

on 16 January 2013
I bought this for my partner's son who is 2 and fascinated by all things transport-y. He loved it immediately. The lift-up flap action went down well. I thought the rhyme throughout was a bit lame, but then I'm not 2.
on 27 January 2014
Planning a trip with an almost three year old, I bought several different books about going to airports or on aeroplanes. This was one of the more helpful books we bought, for us.

This book is good quality. The card is reasonably thick and the flaps are sturdy.

The "story" is non-existent, but the pictures follow a logical progression of experience getting through an airport and onto a plane.

For explanations for a 3 year old, I would recommend this book: Mandy Archer's Busy Airport, or the Usborne "Going on a Plane" sticker book.
on 22 April 2014
It doesn't tell quite the whole story - but everything in conjunction with the Usbourne 'going on a plane sticker book' they did. Really good book - fun lift the flaps - lots of information in the pictures and lots to talk about - text is limited but that's not important. Possibly too much crammed into the book for my 1 year old who I bought if for but my 3 year old loved it! and still does! It definitely helped her understanding/intrigue of going away even though she'd done it before.
on 18 September 2012
Great book that describes an airport journey with precise details. Great to take with you on holiday as my daughter could relate to every page.
on 15 October 2013
Bought this for an eager 20 month old who loves it. The book is well constructed, with strong flaps that will take plenty of use.
on 16 March 2014
A great flap book with flaps under flaps which makes lifting some flaps more exciting for an inquisitive one year old.
on 12 April 2013
Great set of books. Lots to discuss on each page. Good quality books that do not rip or get ruined easily.
on 24 May 2013
My two-and-half year old obsessed about this book for a month or so. I would say that's value for money!
on 27 August 2014
Excellent book bought it for my grandson before he goes on his first holiday abroad. Loved it!