on 23 February 2013
A great book, colourful and superb pictures with relevant lift the flaps. I bought this after our local library had it in and my kids didn't want to return it! The flaps are robust and despite a lot of use are sturdy for inquisitive little hands to handle. All in all a worthwhile buy!
on 8 September 2016
Love this series of books and my little one has had many hrs of enjoyment reading them (well being read to!). This one is a little old in the wording I find (my little one was around 12-24mths when he most enjoyed them) but educational I suppose!
on 31 March 2013
My two year old loves this book and is learning so much of it that am thinking of buying some more in the same series (even though have some other activity books). This one is more informative and to the point.
on 3 January 2015
My two little boys absolutely love this book. Will be looking out for more in the series. Simple but informative and fun with lots of flaps to lift and different things to look at / look out for.
on 12 July 2013
My son (2years) loves this book. All the little flaps keeps him interested in the book. I have also bought him the busy airport one for when we go on holiday
on 27 July 2013
very sturdy, lots of flaps to open, good quality and lovely pictures! my little boy loves it, would definitely recommend!
on 14 November 2013
Our 2 1/2 year old grandson loves this book although the themes in it, criminals, prisons etc are beyond his age group.
on 25 October 2014
The pictures and story are a big boring, not as good as other books from the same publishers.
on 14 September 2014
My toddler loves these series of books!