Customer reviews

on 4 October 2012
I bought this for my grandson who was almost 2 at the time, for last Christmas, this robust toy is just over 9months old now & he still loves it, in fact a fight sometimes breaks out with his little brother, who is a year younger, as to who is going to play with it, not often tucked away in toy box like some other toys, although the small Charlie Bear is not always to be seen in cockpit, their little imaginations take over which is lovely to watch. I did have to make a little scarf for Charlie Bear, as grandson couldn't understand why in the little book, bought to accompany toy, Charlie had one on, whilst his did not.
on 4 September 2011
This book is great! My daughter loves Little Charley Bear & I was pleased to find this book
It is the same story as one of the episodes so she was already familiar with the story and at two & a half she now 'reads' it to her Little Charley Bear toy & is most definately one of her favourite books. :0)
on 4 February 2013
A lovely hardback book with hardback pages too - very hardwearing. I must have read it over 100 times to my daughter now - so much so that she knows the words and she is only three!! A lovely little book for all those Little Charley Bear fans out there!!
on 19 November 2012
My baby loves charley bear and i know that he will love this book. Its a lovely qaulity with bright pictures. I tempted to order more.
on 17 November 2016
My little boy loves all these books. They are lovely stories about using your imagination with wonderful bright colours and lovely pictures on every page. I got a very good condition of his book and it looks nearly like new to me. I think it's because the lovely thick shiney pages stand up well to punishment from toddlers.
on 10 April 2012
Needed on your bookshelf if you have a CharleyBear fan in your house. A nice hard wearing board book, bright colours and a great present idea for toddlers.
on 12 May 2012
My son plays this over and over every eveining and if not this one he will play one of the other dvds. A must for any Charley bear fan!!!
on 15 August 2015
We love it my son is a huge Charlie fan it is for the toddler in your life , and if he is happy then I will be happy to
on 17 December 2014
a lovely little story for toddlers and lovely pictures too
on 1 January 2015
Great condition and great value