on 4 September 2015
My grandson 2 year old grandson loves Charlie Bear so this was a delightful addition to his collection. It was greeted with shouts of "Are you there Charlie Bear"
on 10 November 2015
Great kids book
on 16 May 2012
My child was very pleased with this book when he received it for Christmas. The book is wonderful, nice and bright and quite solid. It is also wipe proof which is good cus my kids always have choccy covered mitts. LOL
on 11 June 2013
The fact the sound is just one sentence repeated over and over is a big disappointment. The kids will probably still like it.
on 26 December 2014
Little boy loves it
on 12 October 2015
Grandaughter loves it
on 8 September 2011
It took me a while to realise that the button when pressed says "Who are you today" and not "How are you today", but maybe that's just me being stupid! I am disappointed that it only says one sentence "Who are you today, Little Charlie Bear?" Yes I know that's what the book is called, and as you read it an icon tells you when the button should be pressed, but it drives me mad, it's so repetitive.

Needless to say, my daughter loves it and entertains herself (currently 11 months old)!
on 30 July 2011
This book arrived this morning after being on back order for a couple of months. I have to say that both my 2 year old son and I are pretty disappointed with this book, which is a shame as my son absolutely loves Charley Bear.
It does in its defense say "sound" book, not "sounds" plural, but when you press the button it just repeats one phrase- "Who are you today, little Charley Bear?".
It would have been nice if it had at least a few different sounds or phrases, so feels like a waste of money in my opinion.
on 9 July 2014
A very nice book for my son who loves Charley Bear
on 3 January 2012
Purchased for my grandson who is 15 months old, sonot many comments from there yet! However, I feel this book was very good value for money.