on 2 April 2012
This is a hardcover book with paper pages, the story is from one of the episodes when its the kings birthday, the sounds work well and there are 18 different sounds to follow throughout the book.
The book is rather big but thats what makes it stand out from all the rest.
worth the money, my 3 year old loves it!
14 people found this helpful
on 16 May 2012
Large format, hardbacked book full of fun and mischief for the Kings Birthday, plenty of noisy buttons to press down the side, including the theme tune and a funkier version too! Daughter age 2 loves the book and will return to it often on her own for the bright colourful pages and accompanying sounds.
8 people found this helpful
on 3 February 2018
My 1.5 year old loves this book and was very happy to receive it as a Christmas gift.
on 18 July 2015
My son can't get enough of Ben and Holly and he was blown away by this book. He has a great time pressing the buttons. However despite a hard cover the pages inside as like a regular book and as a result he's torn them all, which is disappointing. I also can't believe there's no sound button for the Wise Old Elf - one of the main characters in the cartoon - or Mr Elf.
on 9 December 2017
This book is bigger than I thought it would be which was a good surprise
on 26 September 2017
Great book, with lots of noises and lovey and colourful for little ones
on 23 August 2016
After my last noisy button book (mating calls of the middle classes) it seemed silly not to get this for my niece. She has enjoyed it almost as much as I enjoy my book.
on 30 October 2011
This was dispatched the day after i ordered it so it came very quickly i was very pleased with this book the sounds are really cool, it was bought for our 3yr old son who loves ben and holly and he loves it we have read it every night since buying it.
9 people found this helpful