Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

My daughter loved Pappa pig and we therefore bought this book together with a couple of others. She loves them and it wasn't long before she was reading along (mostly from memory, but she was following along to the pictures etc). Bedtime for a long time involved one of these books and I would highly recommend for children around the ages of 3 - 5.
on 2 April 2017
A firm favourite with my two year old, combining his two favourite things; Peppa and Trains. We read these at bed time, they're fun, short and easy to read (for both of us). The books are excellent quality, that firm thick cardboard that will last for a long time.
on 31 December 2011
A very simple layout for young children to follow in the standard Peppa pig format of colours and pictures. Based on the same story on the DVD, (not sure if the book or dvd was first)which my daughter likes as it is recognisable. A board book, so no ripping of pages, which my daughter also loves! Bought for about £3.50 I think, so good value. It is quite wordy, so obviously will need to be read to younger children, but the pictures are bright and clear, so my daughter will look at the book by herself and I can let her have it in her cot without having to go up and rescue another torn book! (I have put the same review for the Fire Engine book as they are exactly the same format and just as good as eachother!)
on 24 January 2013
My son loves Peppa Pig and Trains so what more could you ask for! There are lovely little bits like the page numbers are a small train pulling the number of carriages, i.e page 3 was 3 carriages.
on 17 July 2012
Both my sons (2 and 4) absolutely love this book and ask for it again and again! I don't get bored reading it either :-)
on 20 January 2014
Such a shame they are looking for a signal box but find a signal. The book is a shorter version of the original story where they do find the signal box. Little one loves it though and we just leave out the word "box" when we read it as it's not important.
on 20 September 2013
Another great Peppa Pig book at a great price. Both my son 6 months and my daughter 2 years love this book it has become a firm favourite! It is a lovely first story book.
on 27 October 2013
Great Gift for a Peppa / George fans :) Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great shopping experience I would certainly recommend to a friend.
on 20 November 2012
My son is 2 and has loved watching peppy pig since he was 18 months old. I got a sticker book or him and then started with the books. He loves the books probably more than the DVD's mainly because he knows the characters so well. The books are good for his age he points to the characters & has also started telling the story in his own words. I think the Peppa series is educational. The simplicity of the stories cover key themes eg the dentist, mummy's work, swimming helps kids to relate to these activities
on 26 December 2013
This is a good sturdy book. It's just the peppa pig episode but in book form. For any peppa pig addict its great.