on 9 June 2015
Disappointing book considering the others we have purchased in this range. It only contains five rhymes with minimal touch and feel elements. We have had this for a few months now and neither our now eight month old or three year old seem to like it. Wish I'd seen it in the flesh before buying.
on 12 December 2013
I bought this when our baby was just three months old, after a couple of months she loved to touch the textured areas on the pictures and now at 16 months it is one of her favourite books, it will be good for matching up pictures when she gets to that stage too. The pictures are bright and colourful, there is lots on each page to point at and describe to help with language skills. The rhymes themselves are simple ones that you probably already know but the pages are really fun for little ones to explore as they get older and I can tell that it will be a while yet until she outgrows it. A really good buy- would make a nice gift too.
on 2 November 2013
This book is wonderful, we bought it for our 12 week old daughter. It is a nice big book with hard back pages and on each page there are sections for her to touch. It is really colourful and will be great to use when she is older as it has little pictures that she is to find in the big picture. The book contains 5 songs, there is only one song I don't know the melody for 'sleep, baby, sleep', but I am sure my parents will know this.
I would recommend this book.
on 7 May 2014
This is a lovely big book, ideal for young babies to look at. Our little grand-daughter ( 5 months, but really only 3 as she was prem) looks at the colourful pages and enjoys the touchy feely bit too.
A great introduction to story-telling and reading.
on 11 March 2015
I don't believe the description was completely accurate , there was a rip on the front page but was less impressed there was quite a few dirty marks which considering its a baby's book could have at least been wiped !
on 27 July 2013
Beautiful illustrations, perfect for babies. My one year old son loves it and what i think is particularly good is the size of this book, its ideal for little hands and visually more exciting.
on 31 December 2012
Unexpectedly, the pages are pliable, very easy to bend, i am not sure how much they will last without being torn off.the content is very good. I hope the quality of material will improve.
on 10 February 2016
Brilliant book for babies. So colourful, lots of textures to feel, lovely bold pictures. My baby loves this book every time we bring it out to look at together.
on 16 February 2013
this is an excellent book as it is hardback you can easy wipe it to keep clean. The pictures inside and the touch pages are very good
on 31 March 2013
My 15 month old grandson had borrowed this book from the public library and was delighted with his own brand new copy. Thank you.