Customer reviews

on 4 August 2011
My daughter loved the previous baby touch book so I bought this to add to her collection. She now loves this one too. She loves the textures and colours - it keeps her amused and she returs to the book time and time again - she has this book now about 4 months and it's still a firm favourite - I would recommend all the baby touch books for children. My daughter is 14months.
on 2 July 2012
Nice clear pictures for my baby to look at. Sometimes a few too many per page for him to take in but he is only 6 months.
on 20 February 2014
My LO is a little young for this book but I think it is fab. There is a texture on each page and it it always a good size. The book is quite big which makes it lovely to read with him. I have bought the other two books in the range which are equally as good. Would 100% recommend for young babes.
on 25 January 2014
It was probably inevitable anyway, but it's certainly not helped by this large selection of cheerful and colourful cars, trucks, planes, buses and more. There's even a submarine and a rocket ship. Nee-naw nee-naw nee-naw nee-naw...
on 24 January 2013
This book is great for babies and tots that love cars, tractors etc. There are cutouts that they can hold onto to turn the pages. Each page has something to tickle their senses- crinkles, and loads of different textures.
on 2 December 2012
i love this book. great quality pictures and lovley sensory pages. interactive questions you can explore with your child. hard wearing and great for a child to explore.
on 13 April 2013
I bought this for my 1year old great nephew and have received good comments from his parents about how he loves it.
on 15 January 2013
Bright colours and great textures. My son loved this book so much that we used so much we had to get another one.
on 31 March 2013
An instant success with a 15month old grandson who loves anything with wheels. The pages are easy to turn, too.
on 20 November 2014
My grandson loves this book, it's very sturdy and will be passed on as he gets older