Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2011
Our daughter, aged 2 just had her first 'itchy head' yesterday - probably caught at nursery. We'd bought this book a couple of months ago and it has been read to her regularly, and come bedtime last night she chose this one to read - so it's obviously made an impression!

Hubs said he found it reads more like a textbook on head lice than an actual story, but nonetheless daughter loves to read it!
on 5 September 2011
I am a teacher in Primary education and this is a brilliant, modern and useful resource to address the subject!
on 22 February 2010
As always, an excellent book. Topsy and tim stories deal with everyday issues in a very practical and informative way, allowing good opportunities to talk to children about the issues raised.
on 15 July 2012
We bought this after an outbreak of nits at school came into our house. Little ones love the story & like Tim in the book actually seem quite proud that they had nits too! Clear and factual. Definitely recommend!
on 25 November 2012
I added this book to my Sons already seemingly large collection of Topsy and Tim books. He loves Topsy and Tim books and I am sure this will become his new favorite bedtime story. Happy to recommend.
on 28 December 2013
Always good choice for birthday gifts and the stories relate to every day life. My five year old loves them
on 22 July 2015
Very funny, Topsy and tims mum and dad were really stressed out about the nits which made me laugh!
on 28 August 2014
we love toposy and time books...this is my daughters favourite!!
on 22 July 2014
a fun present for a dedicated topsy and tim fan.
on 1 November 2014
Great books for children just learning to read.