on 4 June 2017
What a brilliant book. I was on the hunt for a set of books that told traditional stories like this one, for my daughter. The books are a perfect size for small hands and not heavy at all. I would highly recommend.
on 5 April 2017
As described, but is cheaper from local shops.
on 24 March 2015
Great book x my two year old loves to huff and puff to blow the house down!!! X
on 4 December 2014
Children loved this book. Always asking to read again
on 2 July 2015
After having read this book to my son a couple of times he obviosuly really enjoyed it as out of the blue he'd just start telling his own version of the story so it definately made an impression.Good comunication with the seller. Just one slight little hiccup with the delivery- I had ordered two books at the same time but for some reason they were sent seperately about a week apart so obviously I thought the other one wasn't coming but after having contacted the seller it arrived withtin a couple of days. Good quality books, nice illustrations.
on 3 January 2013
Very disappointed with ladybird books: this is not the story of the 3 little pigs as I've ever heard it before. Where did the fairground, turnips and apples come from? Not to mention the first two little pigs coming a cropper after the wolf blows their houses down. I wanted my daughter to learn the traditional story and this is not it. It will be going in the bin.
on 25 January 2013
I bought this book and two others from the series for christmas for my 2 year old granddaughter. The books have been written in a way that is not too long for a 2 year old to listen to. We love them.
on 18 January 2013
my 3 yr old grandson is loving to read with us and this book is ideal...loves the repetition of phrases and altho the ending is sad... !!! he loves to read it night after night.
on 10 November 2012
As much as my son enjoyed the book, I'm not too keen on the part near the end where the wolf tries to trick the third little pig. I've never seen or heard of this version of the story & does seem a bit strange to me! Just a matter of opinion I guess!
on 16 August 2013
My grandson and I love these books. Just right for 2-4 year olds before moving onto longer stories. Such fun!