on 20 June 2016
A lovely story. My grandson and I made a cardboard ginger bread man stuck him on a stick and used the prop to act out the story. We then moved on to make gingerbread biscuits. He loved it. He is two years three months old.
on 19 April 2017
Excellent value for money
on 29 March 2017
It's a book
on 17 April 2017
Good story
on 2 May 2017
I got this for my daughters 2nd birthday. This is definitley her favourite book, she asks me to read it all of the time and loves to look at the pictures.
on 13 April 2015
Does end with the ginger bread man getting eaten x I thought it was quite sad x
on 2 March 2017
Son loves it
on 4 November 2013
I love the traditional stories but found this one a little shortened and not really enough of chasing and chanting. My granddaughter like the exact repitition in the books but likes to follw the words and doesn't like it if they keep changing. Still a good book and fun to have on the kindle for her but not as good as the old books.
on 9 December 2013
Bought this classic for my 3 year old Grandson, he loves books and this still comes out. I like to use them to teach life skills and this one told him that just because someone might be nice to you, you do not go away with them, always stay with Nanna, Daddy, Mummy etc.
on 3 October 2012
purchased for day nursery use, very good for theme use re The gingerbread man story. The book arrived very quickly excellent purchase always loved ladybird books.