on 17 March 2011
I ordered this book as I was really pleased with the Playbook from the same series which we really like. However I am initially disappointed as the book only has 4 pages to look at and the same 3 noises are incorporated into each page (through cut outs). I wish now that I had ordered something more touchy-feely as each page is smooth and there are only things to look at, no other textures or reflective things only the squeeky, crinkly and telephone dial noises. I will probably keep it, purely because it's not worth paying for the postage to send it back.
on 4 April 2011
This book is not up to the standards we are used to from the usual Baby Touch collection. Really boring and I hated it since I had it. It's not really noisy and it has very few pages. The baby never played with it :(( he was not interested while he can go through the other books three times in a row and continue enjoying them. it does deserve 0 Stars
on 3 April 2011
I am really disappointed with this book. I bought the squeaky book from the same series and my little boy loves it but he shows absolutely no interest in this book. It only has 4 pages all of which are very similar. The dial on the front is a nice feature but the crinkly square hardly makes a sound and the triangle rarely squeaks unless you use a lot of force. I definitely wouldn't recommend this book.
on 30 June 2011
Bought this for my son today- and it's very repetitive with hardly any pictures. He seems to like it- he's only 16 months- but for the money this isn't worth it. There are much better books in this range.

On a positive, there is some fun interactive things that very young toddlers will enjoy, and the pictures as always are bright and cheerful. But for the money this is a disappointment- 4 pages only and apart from the three noisy elements- all of which repeat on all 4 pages- there is no interaction with the pictures unlike other "touchy feely" books.

He likes it; Not my favourite in the range!
on 17 February 2012
Purchased this book for my 3 month old baby and he loves it! He'll touch the book and be quiet to listen to the noises (sqeaky, clicky and scrunchy). I love the rhyming sentences in it as it makes it more fun reading and obviously sounds more interesting to my baby too. The price was very reasonable and delivery time was excellent. The only thing i dislike about the book is that i think it is too big, biggest book my son has...other than that it is an excellent book.
on 16 January 2013
This is my second book in the BabyTouch series. It is bright and colourful- my baby loves turning the pages and touching everything! It has 3 shapes to play with- a soft square, a squeaky triangle and a spinning circle. Recommended for babies and little tots!
on 8 July 2013
Great colourful book that my child enjoys. stimulates his senses and captures his imagination. I did feel the product was slightly expensive for what it is.