on 5 September 2017
Not so much stories but a basic introduction to the main characters in the show. The stories are written in the same style as the show is narrated. A good unisex set to be broken up and given in individual toddler party bags.
on 4 June 2016
Cute little books, that I read to my 3 year old daughter who is mad about Ben and Holly.
Not a lot of text but short and simple for when she is a bit older to read.
Pictures are clear so usually she would tell me what is on the pictures and it would pretty much be what the text says.
on 16 January 2018
Was a bit disappointed that the books are very small, but well received by my granddaughter
on 30 June 2016
Amazing set of little books thoroughly loved by my Ben and Holly fan. The slipcase is very handy to keep them all together and my 3 year old can clearly see if one is missing and can put them away by herself. On the back of the books there are parts of a large jigsaw like picture which is made by arranging the books together. My little one loves this feature and I see her regularly trying to complete the puzzle.
on 24 February 2018
Got these to take on a long flight with my 2 yr old. They have quite a few words/stories so also meant I didn’t need to take a story book on the holiday.
on 15 February 2017
Books are smaller than expected
on 29 December 2017
Big hit with my two year old granddaughter. Books are just a nice size for small hands. Colourful pictures and the backs of the books make up a jigsaw picture.
on 22 March 2018
Great but small in size
on 3 January 2018
kids love them but smaller than I expected.
on 28 September 2016
Not really stories, just 5 pages of "This is Ben, an Elf. This is Gaston, a lady bird, who likes mess" etc.But they have their use.Perfect for when a story by my 2 year old is demanded, but already way past time for her to goto sleep. Only really advised if child a fan of TV show though really.