Format: Board book|Change

on 4 May 2017
It's okay but you sort of expect the book to makes sounds and in actual fact you have to make them yourself!!
on 18 June 2017
My grandchildren loved this book . Enjoyed turning the flaps and feeeling the surfaces
on 29 April 2017
My daughter loves this book - it has various textures which is great for babies.
on 8 March 2017
This is such a fun book - my 9 month old baby will seek it out from a pile of books as he loves lifting the flaps on the bright pages.
on 6 June 2011
I bought them for my 3 mth old child and he liked them from the start. at the beginning it was just me taking his hand and stroking different fabrics. at that time especially colours book was useful as each page was in a different colour. now he is 6mths and he reaches for them himself and tries to stroke images as we both turn pages. they are a good size too (about half of A4 page) and sturdy, "dribble-resistant".
on 1 January 2010
Absolutely stunning childrens books, clear pictures, lovely textures to feel, and simple words to learn. Cannot recommend highly enough, you get 3 of the basic ones for a cheap price. I would also buy the larger, more complex books in this series, your children will love them.
on 29 November 2010
I bought these for my 10 month old, who loves them. We read them every day and he loves to touch all the different textures.
on 9 September 2010
Perfect size for my baby to reach and touch and open/close. Nice bold pictures and lovely textures. I would question "green bear" though, as I've never seen one!
on 4 December 2011
Easy to learn with bright colourful touch and feel pictures and simple words to learn. The pages are easy to turn,My baby sister loves these books very much and she reads them everyday.
on 28 November 2011
I already have the 'playbook' and 'squeaky book' in the same series. The pictures in the 'box of books' were very repititious with the books I already owned. In fact - in the 3 books in the box of books - there were only 3 images that were new - all others were repeated.
My 7 month old loves the 'playbook' and 'squeakybook' they are much more brightly coloured and there is lots happening on every page. I would recommend them as a much better investment. I have given the box of books away.