Customer reviews

Topsy and Tim: Go to the Doctor (Topsy & Tim)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 December 2015
Bought this to help my child with GP trips. Excellent at explaining and normalising what to expect during a go visit. This has helped my little one to stay calm during GP visits
on 29 August 2013
this is a very realistic story about getting ill and going to the doctor. my kids like to recognise the everyday experiences in their own lives of topsy and tim their friend kerry and the parents. there is a game of spot the difference in the back and a map of where topsy and tim live. very practical book. arrived in good condition.
on 8 October 2017
A nice book.
on 26 November 2012
My son loves these Topsy & Tim books so I have bought this one to add to his collection at X-mas. I can't express enough how great these books are for small children because in each one it teaches something. Well recommended.
on 22 March 2015
The book was grubby,had a torn page and 2 other pages had the corners torn off. Got a refund..Thanks
on 20 June 2014
All children need to visit their doctor sometime. This book provides helps them prepare for this event making it understandable and less frightening. They can cooperate in the examination without fuss or fear.
on 6 February 2016
Very good
on 26 August 2015
My boy loves all the Topsy and Tim books, he's trying to collect them all.
Highly recommended.
on 7 November 2017
My 3 year old son loves Topsy and Tim stories we will be getting more for Xmas.
on 19 January 2015
We love Topsy and Tim books!