Customer reviews

on 7 October 2014
I bought this after looking at the reviews which said it was very good. I downloaded it to my kindle reader and Kindle fire. The text is far too small for me to read I tried enlarging text on both kindle and kindle fire but the text wouldn't change. So I have wasted £7.20 for a book that is unreadable. doesn't anyone check they are suitable for the kindles before allowing them to be sold.
One person found this helpful
on 12 June 2013
This book explains yoga simply in everyday language, easy to understand, divided into short paragraphs with photographs of postures and a section on health problems and nutrition at the end.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 December 2014
Brilliant book
on 27 July 2015
Really great 🙏
on 15 November 2003
I sometimes wonder if my heart is really open… how would I know if it was? Sometimes I feel so and sometimes...no. This wonderful book of yoga and human insight has helped me acknowledge control of my life and accelerate my own spiritual evolution with Kundalini yoga. I have done this and it works!
“Open your heart…” is a passionate introduction to techniques for living from the heart and an inspiring reference for people already using these teachings in their everyday lives. The author’s commitment to healing practices and Kundalini yoga shine from these beautifully illustrated pages. And it’s all down to earth.
The book is practical and easy to follow. Siridatta presents sections on yoga and health and living, including advice on diet and beauty, and sections on remedial yoga for addressing specific health conditions arising from the stresses of modern life. Far from withdrawing from struggle, Kundalini yoga seems to me to be very much for engaging with the world and meeting the challenges of living from the heart.
The bulk of the book is taken up with illustrated guidance through a wide range of yogic exercises. The photographs and drawings are clear and the instructions are methodical. In a section on the origins of Kundalini yoga, Siridatta explains how Kundalini yoga was brought out of secrecy in 1969 by her teacher - Master of Kundalini yoga, Yogi Bhajan. Siridatta seems to have an amazing drive to pass on this yoga; to give this yoga with integrity in whatever form you can receive it!.
I am someone who likes to learn the hard way and I say that whatever you are experiencing now; health or sickness, love or heartbreak, success or avoidance of success through “Open your heart…” you will find that you are in charge of your destiny and that Kundalini yoga is a means to steer a new course! This is the technology of angels!
This book is an action! Kundalini yoga accelerates effort like you wouldn't believe. Opening the heart and keeping it open takes courage and strength, I’ve found Siridatta’s inspiration and guidance to be a great gift in facing up to a larger reality. “Open your Heart…” offers a safe transformative path for living with love into the Aquarian Age.
48 people found this helpful