Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

1,348
Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 March 2017
It’s the last in the series and I really did enjoy the final part to this story. The characters I felt changed a lot by the final book compared to what they were like in the first. Everything I wanted to happen happened in this book and the very last scene left me with a smile on my face.
Three – two – one – Zero baby!
on 14 April 2017
This took me a while to read. I was the same with this book as I was with the orhers..... furious one minute and fawning over Jesse the next. Good ending to the trilogy.
on 31 March 2017
Love it! These books are great I've just reread them after at least 18 months - and they are just as brilliant!
on 26 April 2017
I loved these books. And all her books. Preordered the new one comi g out later this year as well.
on 28 December 2016
Ohh wow what a fabulous read.

The heat between Jesse and Ava is as strong as ever and just gets hotter.
on 5 July 2013
I wish I could give this more stars! This third book was absolutely fantastic! Jessie was wonderful (as always) and Ava stopped running from him which was great. Fantastic series from a fantastic author! Can't wait for her next book. Possibly about sam and Kate?????
on 15 June 2016
Great read
on 4 March 2017
I loved reading this, Omg I expecting wasn't that to be the confession from Jesse. so now I've read the trilogy of this man I shall go on to read the protector.
on 24 October 2016
Spell bound . entertaining.. Not predictable. Damn good storyline.. Would have like to know how he made up with his parents.
on 11 July 2013
Oh wow...I loved it!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this trilogy. The characters are great, the storyline is brilliant. If you like strong characters, intense love & very hot sexual chemistry, then you'll most definitely love these books.