on 16 October 2014
read bits of it but was not inspired to take it further
on 24 April 2016
I've started to follow this diet with positive results.
on 2 April 2013
The author is very upfront about there being not much real information here, just a personal story about her experience and a tiny summary of her research. I didn't know this before I bought it and regretted the purchase. I am now reading one of the books in the authors bibliography and am much happier.
on 26 November 2015
Not what I excepted, but that may have been my fault.
on 8 July 2015
Easy to read, lively style - some useful information.
on 7 October 2016
Rubbish. Makes no sense. I was starving all the time.
on 23 July 2014
Good book to read,lost 10k to this diet well pleased.
on 28 July 2013
I am only starting this diet. I have type 2 Diabetes and high blood pressure. In the short time I have adopted the diet my blood pressure has dropped and is satisfying my doctor. I am going to continue the diet using this book and a recipe book by Belinda Price with my doctors approval in the hope that my health will improve.
on 6 January 2013
The first thing I'd like to mention before posting this review is that I don't dispute the benefits of the diet. There are 2 reasons for which I am giving this book only 1 star though: 1) formatting for Kindle is absolutely appalling and 2) everything that's written in this book is already summed up in its title. If you want to try it, just do what the title says and don't bother reading the book. The only other thing that needs to be mentioned is: don't try it if pregnant, have medical conditions or generally in doubt. That's all you need to know about this book. Really. You can argue that it only costs a quid but, trust me, you will be better off spending that pound elsewhere. Give it to charity or buy the lottery instead!
on 3 November 2015
Seems a good book - now to get my head round it all!