on 8 January 2017
The best for vegetarian cookery - my old copy got so battered and splattered after 30 years of use I just had to have a new copy. The recipes are true, which means I have never had a failure..
on 10 May 2017
Exactly what I needed for my wife-marvellous cook that she is.Condition is great. This is a lovely culinary classic. Thanks
on 9 September 2017
The Crank book is in very good condition. Thank you.
on 7 April 2017
Excellent book. Great Value. Dozens of healthy, filling recipes. A great addition to any recipe book collection.
on 22 July 2017
I have used this book for several years in preference to other books.! The copy I have just bought has been sent to my grandson in Australia.
on 22 October 2017
Delighted to find this available via Kindle. My original recipe book is long lost, so it's good to be able to make my favourites again.
on 27 September 2017
Gave this away. There is nothing wrong with the recipes but our tastebuds are not what they were in the 60s, we are used to more complex and sophisticated foods.
on 21 August 2017
Nice recipes
on 12 May 2017
I have had one of these books for years and use them so much that they wear out and I have to buy another!
on 7 September 2016