Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 October 2011
I loved this book on sight. the look, the feel, the whole package. And the content is amazing - the whole tour literally unfolds in pictures in front of you and makes you feel like you're right there with them. I'm a huge fan of the band anyway and got goosebumps looking at the expressions on the faces of all the fans pictured, they jump out at you as much as the photos of the band do. All the offstage photos are so fascinating, the personality of each individual in the band is captured to perfection I think. The captions are both concise and explanatory (and often very witty) and in Bruce Dickinson's foreword it really hits home what a truly mammoth task it was to get the whole project off the ground. Mindblowing stuff! I recommend this book as a self-help manual to anyone interested in seeing how crazy dreams can come true!
on 5 December 2011
Despite my fanaticism about Iron Maiden, the book is one of the best things i've ever get about Maiden. It tells the whole story of the Somewhere Back In Time Tour and the Final Frontier Tour with photos. By the way, excelent job of John McMurtrie.

I'm really enjoying my book!!! Get Yours fast!!!!!
on 22 November 2011
If you are a Maiden fan then you already have this book, if you are thinking of buying
It for someone who likes the band then do cause it is superb, great layout great pics
It is so well put together!

A must buy for any fan
on 1 December 2011
You must buy this book, Its amazing, I bought it as a gift and the recipient was delighted.
Fabulous book, amazing photos and great story, highly recommended
on 25 November 2011
this book is just great for maiden fans. the pictures are brilliant, and the quality of the pictures and resolution are amazing. very nice hard cover and very thick book. well worth the money! easily the best band the world has ever or will ever see/hear.
on 23 November 2011
This is the best of Iron Maiden, but I'm not in the book and I do not care because I know I was in two concerts of them and it makes me happy
on 28 November 2011
I bought this book for my husband as he is a die-hard Iron Maiden fan. The book is fantastic from cover to cover!
on 22 November 2011
Great book! A must have for any Maiden fan, specially if you have experienced them live in the last two tours.
on 23 January 2012
I bought this book for my husband as we are both Maiden fans. He absolutely loves it and is always picking it up to have a look through (mostly with a magnifying glass to see if he can see us in the crowd!)

After his initial thumb through he has gone back to read it from start to finish and is amazed at the amount of work gone into putting this together. He found the introduction really interesting and it sets the scene well for the rest of the book.

It is good to see the off-stage photos as it gives a different perspective. It is like looking through a family photo album.

You spend ages looking through the crowd pictures and it is a reminder of the fun you had there and how good Iron Maiden really are.
on 14 November 2011
Beautiful book, FULL of pictures. A must have for every Maiden fan.
If you liked 'FLIGHT 666' then you will love 'ON BOARD FIGHT 666'