Customer reviews

very good read
on 29 May 2017
Love this book
on 27 May 2017
Enjoyed the book very much.
on 23 April 2012
Excellent book,carries on the superb series. Well liked and read with out putting down,by my Wife. Delivered on time, and reserved ahead of release.
on 20 March 2014
wonderful book about a wonderful lady a truly great read recommend to anyone who loves the Yorkshire dales and true stories
on 17 April 2014
I gave this rating because I felt this book was not quite as captivating as the Hannah Hauxwell 80 Years in the Dales book. It repeated the other book in places which made it hard to keep interested in reading the book. I would still recommend the book to anyone interested in the Dales , perhaps leaving a short gap between reading of both books would be better.
on 20 November 2013
When Hannah Hauxwell was on tv about her life many years ago I didn't take much interest but I'm a country girl and have an interest in this type of story. I can't wait to get reading.
on 30 December 2012
It brings home how lucky we are health a good job my life on the farm early mornings what' more do we need relive plus I have my family and grand kids jock
on 29 April 2014
What a wonderful story about a truly remarkable lady. she was one of a kind that you don't come across today.
on 24 January 2014
It's a good story of a remarkable woman. I felt the beginning got a little boring when one was told about all the local people, but the later part of the story was more interesting. It was fascinating to realise how much she knew about the rest of the world - from her reading, and about her musical skills. What a change came to her life after she became such a media personality!