Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 October 2012
The author(s) got it right with the last of the trilogy. In the first chapter I discovered more about Summer than I had in the entirety of the previous 2 books and I finally warmed to her and actually felt for her. She clearly loves Dominik and he loves her despite their past mistakes. Not that it is that straightforward...

I found myself struggling to put it down; this wasn't the case with the others which took me days to read. I didn't find it as heavy going and the story flowed much better which held my interest greater. If you have read the previous 2 books you definitely should read this one.
on 19 October 2012
Last of the Eighty Days Yellow, Blue and now Red!! Although it pays to start from the beginning as some references are made to the other books, you could pick them up individually and get on with them fine! These people certainly live interesting lives and the story of Dominik and Summer certainly leaves enough for the imagination when they together and seperated for whatever reason. It did leave me wondering towards the end which got me gripped... it is what it is but a good trilogy nevertheless!!
on 27 June 2014
I have just read all 3 books in 5 days Couldn't put them down Thank goodness I could move straight on to the next one Summer is a bit of a brat,very selfish at times,but I liked her Given Dominik knew very early on that he was obsessed with her,his reluctance to tell her of his strength of feeling did not quite ring true, bit of a cop-out to maybe give the impression that he thought he would frighten her off if he told her his true feelings ,but can't have things running smoothly otherwise there would not be 3 books ! I really enjoyed these books ,much more than I thought I would Got the distinct impression that at least one of the authors was writing from personal experience at times Not for the faint hearted , certainly not for the prudish,and at some points makes Fifty Shades look like a kindergarten tale ! Highly recommended And it IS a love story !
on 11 May 2013
the b9ook was ok.the actual underlying story was ok! but for the sex side of the story i found it rather far fetched!and over the top. enjoyed fifty shades/stark trilogy/crossfire trilogy/and after dark trilogy better!!
on 13 February 2013
an easy read but rather more romance than erotic ; Summer goes to a berlin fetish club and takes a relaxing jacuzzi ! This is worth reading if you want to know what happens to our on off lovers , if their busy lives , egos and misunderstandings ever let them live happy ever after .... it all seemed a bit rushed [ the Viggo/ Luba three some could have been erotic but wasnt really allowed to go all the way ] and I guess Vina has had enough with our lovers and now wants to concentrate on the far more ripe and juicy Lauralynn.
on 4 November 2012
This book which i thought was the last was such a fairground ride, it always made you aware how both felt, it wasn't just a one sided story that left you wondering how the other felt along the ride which has made it so good. I'm glad there will be more as i'm not ready to leave Summer and Dominick's story that's for sure. Best to read from the start of the series so you can get deeply involved with their lives.
on 18 December 2012
A captivating book following on from eighty days yellow. The only disappointing thing was knowing how it would end. It wasn't as raunchy as eighty days yellow more of a romance than erotica. However a good read.
on 17 February 2013
Wasn't blown away by the characters or the story line but not too bad. Wouldn't re-read them though and wouldn't buy the others after the trilogy containing the other characters. Didn't really enjoy the main characters really which was a shame
on 27 November 2015
Having struggled with the first two in the trilogy I was somewhat apprehensive about reading this but having bought the complete set I decided to persevere. I am glad I did as this is far and away the best (yet?). There was less sex, and it was less kinky and less graphic. There was more storyline (not always believable) and more emotion. I finally warmed to both Summer and Dominick and even Lauralynn mellowed. Chris and Fran were like a breath of fresh air.
The writing was still a little disjointed and the switch between the first person for Summer and the third for Dominick was a bit annoying; perhaps the result of the division of labour between the two authors. This one also filled readers in on the back story so could be read separately. Amber and White to go.
on 15 June 2013
It was a fitting end to their story but was different from the first two. In fact, all three were quite different to each other and we're stories in their own right. I did lose interest half way through this one but felt I needed to read it just to see how they ended up.going back to the bandstand was just perfect. But glad the read is over. It did make a friend of mine chose Summer as the name for their first child.