Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 May 2015
Quite gripping thriller with unusual protagonist. Style was a little baffling at times, I didn't get some of the dialogue references but maybe that was just me? Will probably read the second in the series when it is out in paperback
on 1 February 2014
Loved every minute of this read. Brigid Quinn is a force to be reckoned with and any crime fiction reader should give this a try. The Arizona backdrop made for a pleasant change from gritty cities - just beautifully crafted.
on 18 July 2014
Excellent debut novel. Can't wait to read more from this author. If you like Jeffrey Deaver, you'll love it. Think Agatha Rasin but with a checkered past and penchant for violence!
on 30 June 2015
A fast paced suspense/thriller with plenty of twists and turns, although some of them are not entirely convincing.

I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
on 17 February 2014
I really enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down all weekend. Crime fiction isn't usually my bag but I read the book for book club, and I couldn't put it down.
on 9 August 2014
Loved this book- thrilling and intelligent , I couldn't put it down and I didn't want to - some grisly bits but it was really well thought out .
on 31 January 2014
Good plot, strong characterisation (like the mature sexy woman protagonist) and an unexpected twist. Definitely a good commute or holiday read.
on 24 May 2014
Very good read I liked the fact that the main character was a woman and nearing her sixties. Good storyline kept me guessing until the end
on 18 November 2014
Really enjoyed read it in a few days, recommended to anyone looking for an enjoyable crime novel, looking for more from this author
on 3 February 2014
Clever plot and I enjoyed the book. There are many books to chose from and I'm not sure I would out this on my 'must read' list.