Customer reviews

Guilty As Sin
Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 February 2017
Good read did not work out who was guilty as sin
on 15 July 2017
Good book
on 8 May 2017
New author for me but this book is an excellent sequel to her 'Night Sins'. Have already ordered another Tami Hoag series.
on 19 November 2016
always good
on 25 November 2013
It was an extremely good book - keeping you enthralled until the very end. I always enjoy Tami Hoag's books. The only negative I always find - and it is a matter of personal taste - there is too much explicit description of the sexual theme. I am not a prude - BUT her books really do not need these pages to sell her books.
on 6 September 2013
I am new to Tami Hoag, I have now read 4 of her books none have disappointed. Guilty as Sin is far the best I have read to date hooked from the beginning keeps the mind turning who is the culprit you think you have it all worked out but you are always blindsided it is never who you think. I could not put this book down. I would recommend this author and most definitely this book. Enjoy a good crime thriller this is for you.
on 18 May 2014
Guilty as sin was a thrilling story up to the standard that we have come to expect of Tami Hoag who never disappoints.
on 20 July 2014
Love Tami Hoag great story lines with a lot of depth to the characters.
on 25 January 2016
Book was very good , a little drawn out in places but kept my attention till the end, would read other books from this author
on 24 June 2013
I have only recently found Tami Hoag thrillers and sometimes find the descriptions take a looong time. The basic story line is nailbitingly good, however I find no mention of the fact that one has to read ' Night Sins' in order to understand the plot!