Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

This book on body language of love is okay. This book is a simple overview in reading the body language of attraction.You can buy fully detailed easy to read body language books with chapters that deal solely with body language of attraction. I purchased this book and quickly realized all the information in it was no different than the information already provided in my complete body language book. Overall I purchased a complete body language book at the same price as this and this book has nothing new to offer, but for someone who just wants to know the basics in the body language of attraction this book is okay...

I write reviews to help fellow customers. I hope you found my review helpful.
on 24 April 2017
Buy the complete guide to body language by Allan Pease instead. It has all the same information (almost word for word) but in a bigger book with much more information. He is an amazing author and the information in his (and his wife's) books is mind-blowing.
on 6 September 2013
i have learned a considerable amount of body language from reading this book , i consider it to be very helpful and also entertaining. I have found myself it a lot of situations that the book describes. and will now change them hopefully to my advantage.
A must to read
on 30 October 2012
I would certainly recommend this book for people who are interested in reading the body language of attraction. If your like me and get easily bored of long and often quite useless paragraphs then this is the book for you as this book is easily readable and the short quirky paragraphs keeps the reader intrigued without being too boring. It has some very useful tips inside. I fully enjoyed this purchase.
on 8 July 2013
I enjoyed reading it, and yeah it gives you some interesting bits and pieces you may not have though about before but the majority of it is a lot I'd already observed anyway
on 17 April 2013
Good enough book, a bit repetitive in parts but gives an interesting overview of body language. I would recommend to a friend.
on 14 January 2013
I like this book because it explains everything in a lanugage I can understand, it has some good humour in it aswell which helps you remember things, and links it to real life events, the author's really know what they are talking about
on 12 August 2013
Very unbalanced. The whole subtext of the book is that women are great communicators and men are rubbish. While there is no doubt some truth in some of the material, the content is very dated. There are better books out there.
on 29 January 2013
It's always a pleasure to read anything by these authors because not only is the content indispensable but it's full of humor that takes the edge off what some may consider a dull subject and makes it accessible to more readers.
on 11 November 2013
There is nothing new in this book that is not available for free on any internet sites! Half way through, it goes off the topic of body language altogether. Sorry, don't waste your money.